5 Interesting Facts About The Miracle Of Kaaba – Kabah is a temple or a place of worship to God which was first established in the face of the Earth. Its shape resembles a cube and is situated right in the middle of the Grand Mosque in Mecca.
The building is so special for being the benchmark the Qibla of Muslims around the world. Kabah also became ‘ the monument ‘ must-see or were visited Muslims Hajj and ‘ Umrah when.
Many stories poking about the wonders of the Kabah. And behind the miracles that happened to it, a lot of interesting facts to know. The following 5 in between.
- Mecca (Kabah) is the area that has a very stable, gravity because of the pressure of gravity is very high. That’s where its head noises that cannot be heard by the ear.
- High gravity pressure gave immediate effect to the body’s immune system to act as a defense from all kinds of diseases.
- Prayers will be answered quickly because that is where the place echoes or space and time simultaneously.
- Dont never say bad, because it would be quickly granted. Do not also imagine that messes. Better remembrance in the mouth and in the hearts of as many when it was near the Kaaba.
- What is an echo in the hearts of that can not be heard but the frequency can be felt. Influence of the electron in the area causing power of Kabah in a high back or energetically to do acts of worship, There is no nature of despair and want to continue living to give themselves completely to God.
- Satellite technology and the radio waves were not able to capture what’s inside the Kaaba. Radio frequency might not even hear anything inside the Kaaba due to pressure of gravity is high.